Niagara Christian Collegiate (NCC) was established in 1932 and is situated on the shores of the Niagara River. Located just fifteen minutes south of Niagara Falls, we offer students more than 120 acres of safe, nurturing, rural beauty.
NCC offers full dormitory boarding and homestay options during the academic school year, summer programs and camps, as well as traditional day-student programs for middle and secondary school (grades 6-12).
NCC features small classroom size, individualized attention from caring, Christian teachers, and a focus on holistic development in addition to academic achievement.
Since 1969, NCC has been blessed to have an international component to its enrollment, and we currently host students from 18 countries. This leads to an incredible diversity achieved on few secondary school campuses, and priceless opportunities for our students to understand cultures from all over the world.
Mission and Core Values
In an international community of schools, to educate students with excellence in a family-like environment, equipping them to grow God's Kingdom, and empowering them to make a difference in the world.
Our Core Values
- Serving each other, the community, and the world
- Fostering family-like relationships
- Teaching to establish life-learners
- Modeling a life-changing, enduring Christian lifestyle
- Pursuing excellence in everything we practice
- Showing unconditional love at all times
- Promoting Christian global citizenship
- Thanking, worshiping, and acknowledging the Lordship of Jesus Christ